At the Law Offices of Debra L. Henry, we understand the confusion and complications that come along with any legal matter. We know that this might be the most difficult situation you've ever faced, and you can count on our over 20 years of experience to help you navigate through this trying time.
When the time has come to seek out legal counsel, you are likely undergoing a great deal of stress and worry. Even if the situation for which you are seeking out advice is a positive one, such as an adoption, the legal process itself can seem overwhelming.
Some of the ways we can help:
- Child custody and support: Whether you are determining the initial arrangement, or you have questions about grandparent rights or relocating, we can help.
- Estate planning: If your family is changing, it's important to update your plans for the future. If you haven't put your wishes into writing yet, now is the time to make sure the assets you are protecting will be available for your heirs when the time comes.
- Divorce proceedings: From amicable to contentious, we will provide you with the comprehensive support you deserve during this challenging time.
- Local counsel: We provide attorneys from other jurisdictions with local representation.
Helping You Answer The Tough Questions
We know you will have many questions along the way, and we can help you answer the ones you have now and the ones that occur later, including:
- Can I survive off of my income alone?
- How can I get the most quality time with my children?
- What will happen to my business if I get divorced?
We will help you make decisions not out of fear, but out of thoughtful and careful consideration into your future. We will help to ensure that when you come out on the other side, you are exactly where you want to be.